No replies to this topic

#1 EditorAdmin

EditorAdmin

Admin Number Two

• Administrators
  • 6,078 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

PAPERBACK MIDNIGHT, by Laura Taylor Namey was recently signed by Natascha Morris of BookEnds Literary.

Laura's young adult contemporary romance is HOARDERS meets PETER PAN. Teen literary genius, Darcy, must leave her safe library and storybook existence to save her home, find the secret's behind her mother's hoarding, and secure her own happily ever after with teen pilot, Asher: a real-life boy who can fly.

Laura's experience in Author Salon:

"The Algonkian Author Salon helped me grow from a natural word smith into a better storyteller. The program was like a flashlight––too bright at times––onto my own crutches and long, winding road around plot, tension, and pace. Although I came out stronger and more equipped, the book I workshopped still needs more attention. But AAS molded and shaped more than just one manuscript; it grew a writer. When a new idea, straight from my heart and personal experience came, I took the tools I learned from the program and drafted better and more cleanly the second time around.

The AAS program was one of the most difficult and strenuous things I have ever done. But the work provided payoffs and a level of intense training that surpasses many programs. I recommend it to anyone wanting to reach that next level who is willing to put in the time and hard work. Today, I am writing my third novel, and AAS is still a part of every page."

About Laura Taylor Namey:

Laura Taylor Namey writes young adult novels about quirky characters learning to navigate life and love. She can be found drooling over leather jackets, writing her teen lifestyle blog, Cherry Blossom Chronicles, and wishing she was in London or Paris. A former teacher who loves words, Laura loves combining them into stories that will hopefully make you laugh a lot, and maybe cry a little. She treasures her husband, two superstar children, loyal dog, and her little slice of California.

Posted Image

Laura!

AC Admin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users